Private session via Skype or in person (Toronto, Canada)
- Stress management
- Anxiety, fears, phobias, panic attacks
- Psychosomatic problems (health problems caused by emotional problems)
- Depressive mood, burnout, and restlessness
- Negative thoughts and emotions
- Eating disorders
- Overcome negative parental programming
- Change your beliefs and personal history
- Life Transitions and work-life balance
- Productivity - double your productivity by increasing your energy
- Mindfulness training - attain more awareness and balance
- Master your emotions and remain calm with difficult people
- Change or create desired habits
- Weight loss mindset
- Increase your motivation
- Resilience skills
- Personal development
- To determine how I can help you, I need to know as much as I can about your problems and goals.
- Once I read your application, I will contact you and we will discuss how I can help you, and give you an estimate how many sessions we might need.
- Click the icon to fill out a free assessment form.
FAQ - How does this work?
- Each sessions last 1.5 hours (90 minutes). I find that this time frame allows us to achieve more than the standard 45 minute therapeutic session.
- I will guide you from the beginning until you reach your desired results.
- The number of sessions depends on your problem and your goals. Sometimes 1 or 2 sessions are enough, other cases require 4 to 7 sessions.
- Unique problems require unique approach, which is why I use a vast combination of methods and techniques.
- In general, each session takes place once a week in order to give time to incorporate and practice new knowledge and skills.
- We can correspond over email to track your progress and discuss any questions. In most cases you will be assigned specific exercise to practice.
- $150/session (1.5 hours)
- $125 if three or more sessions (paid in advance)
- Sessions scheduled online require payment in advance.
- Methods of payment: cash, check, visa, master card and Paypal.
I can apply a sliding scale and slightly adjust my fee. Two requirements:
- Proof that you are from a low income family
- Strong need for counseling or psychotherapy
If you have any additional question, please Contact Me.